Tuesday 16 July 2013

Recent fashion buys.

It is unlike me to blog about fashion and clothing that I have bought, but I thought that I might give it a go as I think the few items which I have bought recently are fairly nice and worth the share. 


This pair of sandals is from Next in the sale, they were originally
£30 but I got them for £14. I thought this was a good bargain. 
They are very comfortable and they are in fashion this season. 




The top above is also from Next and was in the sale at £8. It is nice
and soft on the outside. It looks great as above or with a coloured top
beneath. 


I thought a perfect match to go with the top would be this red cardigan.
Also from Next this only cost £9. It is great for the cool summer evenings. 


Above are a pair of H and M sunglasses which I thought would
be great this season for pairing with any outfit.
They cost £5.99 which I did not think was bad at all. 

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you liked my purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment