Sunday 27 January 2013

Turtle Bay

Today I visited the restaurant Turtle Bay. I have never been here before but it was suggested by a friend that we went for cocktails. I ended up having like a mocktail as I was not really feeling like alcohol. 

We then went on to dine there. We all chose the pulled chicken burger which was absolutely fabulous! 


I would recommend this burger to all those who are not keen on beef burgers. The chicken was perfectly shredded off the bone and tossed in jerk seasoning and served with coleslaw and fries. It was priced at a very good £6.00 which was great value for money. 

Turtle Bay is situated not far from Southampton Solent University conference centre and it is a great place for a chat with friends, in a lovely environment.  


Here is me at Turtle Bay taken by http://eloisekim.blogspot.co.uk/ 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment